- Phoenix Christian School PreK-8 meets and exceeds the state curriculum requirements.
- All teachers are professing Christians and state-certified graduates of accredited colleges or universities.
- Our teachers are actively involved in continuing education courses. They strive for excellence in the classroom, integrating their faith into the subjects they teach. A student who receives an education at Phoenix Christian PreK-8 is valued for the unique individual that he or she is.
- Phoenix Christian School PreK-8 is a member of Christian Schools International (CSI), a support organization that offers a Reformed approach to Christian education, as teachers unfold the mysteries of God's sovereignty over each area of our lives. As a CSI member, Phoenix Christian School PreK-8 receives high quality curriculum materials, assistance with teacher placement, and other support services. www.csionline.org/
- Phoenix Christian School PreK-8 is also a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI). This is a full service organization designed to be a meaningful aid to our educational process. www.acsi.org/