Tuition and Fees 2013-2014
Preschool: 4 Years Old by December 1st (Potty trained)
3 Days: $200/mo. 8:45-11:45 am $260/mo. 8:45-1:00 pm (includes Lunch Bunch)
$350/mo. 8:45-3:30 pm. (includes Lunch Bunch)
5 Days: $280/mo. 8:45-11:45 am $380/mo. 8:45-1:00 pm (includes Lunch Bunch)
$470/mo. 8:45-3:30 pm (includes Lunch Bunch)
Lunch Bunch: $5.00/day
Before School: 7:00 – 8:45 am - $4.00/day
After School: 3:30 – 4:30 pm - $4.00/day
3:30 – 6:00 pm - $8.00/day
Elementary & Junior High:
Kindergarten $5,050 Before School: 7:00 – 8:15 am - $4.00/day
1st- 4th $5,850 After School: 3:30 – 4:30 pm - $4.00/day
5th- 8th $6,050 3:30 – 6:00 pm - $8.00/day
- New Family Application: $100/family
- Registration: $150/student
- New Student Testing: $25/student
- P.E. Uniform 5-8th grade: $18/student (required purchase)
- Hot Lunch: Varies ($1.00 - $2.50)
- Milk: $25.00 for the year
- School Uniform Shirt: $13.50/child & $15/adult shirt (required purchase)
- Bus Transportation Fee: $75/mo./student (based on group stop)
Multi-student Family Discount:
2 students = $200 total for year
3 students = $600 total for year
4 students = $1,200 total for year
5 students = $2,400 total for year
6 students = $3,600 total for year
3% tuition discount on tuition and fees if paid in full by June 1
- Before school care is available from 7:00-8:15 a.m. on school days.
- After school care is available from 3:30-6:00 p.m. each full day of school.
- Before and After School Care is supervised by a teacher at PCS PreK-8.
- Cost is $4.00 for before school care and up to $8.00 for after school care.
Uniforms consist of numerous colored polo shirts with the school's logo on the front for grades K - 8. The colors and sizes available are on the website and will be delivered to the school for pickup.
- Uniform polo shirts with school logo are required for daily attire.
These are available to order in approved colors through the website. (Click here for site)
- School Uniform Shirt: $13.50/child $15/adult shirt (required purchase)
- 5th-8th grade students are required to wear a uniform for physical education.
- P.E. Uniform 5th-8th grades: $18/student (required purchase)
- School transportation is available for west and east side families.
- Please call the school for information about specific locations.
- Bus Transportation Fee: $85/month/student (based on group stop)